Cooking time may vary depending
on oven or barbecue.
• Place oven rack in middle position.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
• Prick sausages on both sides and place in a dish.• Cook 10 minutes. Broil until golden brown.
Pan fried or grilled:
• Use a fork to prick sausages on both sides.
• Cook over medium heat about 10 minutes
on barbecue or 15 minutes if pan fried,
turning several times.
• Bring water to a boil.
• Turn off heat and immerse sausages
• Heat about 8 minutes.
|Home - Corporate profile - Media coverage - Recipes - Where to find our products - Contact us|
|Copyright © 2007 Brome Lake Ducks Ltd. All rights reserved.|